Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

Crocheted dragon

Pin It


Wanted to make some chrocheted animals and for quite some time ago I had come across this great dragon. Unfortunately I can't remember where I came across it though, but will link to it if I find it again.

EDIT: Big thanks to Donna who left me a really helpfull suggestion as to where I could have found the pattern in the comment section. Turned out the pattern is Lucy Ravenscars My Fierce But Friendly Really Dragon. The pattern which Donna links to is Lucys updated and improved pattern of the same dragon, Fierce Little Dragon.

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks like Lucy Ravenscar's free pattern found here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fierce-little-dragon

    Your little guy is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-). I have updated the post now with the link to the pattern. You're a star!

      Delete